Sunday, September 2, 2012

That one post that was made in haste

School starts tomorrow at 10. 


When you're a uni student, that sentence doesn't really mean as much as it used to.


Tomorrow at 10, life will be the same as it is now, with a few minor differences.


----


When I was in middle grade I used to cry every last day of summer. I would curl up into a ball of misery in my bed a bit too early, just so I'd have more time to cry before falling asleep.
I really did hate school back then. I'd spend my afternoons alone on the balcony, daydreaming about different -revenge scenarios- to the somber tune of Evanescence - Tourniquet. 
I'm not exaggerating this for comedic effect.

Tell me to remember something fun from my days in junior high and I will only think of the time when my friend fell through this massive table and consequently injured both her noggin' and buttoxxx (that's how it's spelled now). I have rarely laughed as hard as I did that day. At her misery. With love.


Starting uni again is like going back to your regular life. It's like coming back from a vacation you never really wanted in the first place. It's like meeting up with the people you love after being forced away from them.


----

Here's a short film me and two lovelies made in a few hours yesterday.
It was for a contest we didn't win.
What other kinds are there?



No comments:

Post a Comment