Saturday, September 22, 2012

That one about dreams

I had a hard time getting my act together this morning,
after having had three consecutive dreams about my father dying.

(To make matters worse, I think the dream before that was about that girl from The Grudge. Or The Ring. Or One Missed Call----- Hm. You know, for a country so good at being technologically innovative, their creativity sucks, cinematically speaking.)

I used to dream about my father dying all the time when I was around 13. But at least then I could sneak into  his and mum's bedroom and snuggle up for a bit.
I can't snuggle up with anyone right now.

Doesn't it feel like your brain wants to torture you, sometimes constantly?

Anyway, the kicker is:

Tomorrow is dad's birthday.


Okthanksbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment