Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Laugh at thyself



This will be great for everyone involved.

----------


Apparently, I thought that color was perfect for my face. It also went very well with my mullet.

---

Apparently, I thought this pose looked 1) sexy, and 2) natural. That hint of a brace-filled smile was the perfect finishing touch.

---

Apparently, I was sad enough to cry, but NOT SAD ENOUGH to NOT take a picture of it. Deep shit.

---

This, right here, is an image of me poetically touching the letters spelling out the name of my then-crush "Boyband extraordinaire" Yamapi, with a bit of hand-art thrown in. This picture is perfect.

---

This girl does not know how to boogie down.

----

You THOUGHT I would put up pictures of me holding a banana, trying to look like a prostitute. I found NO SUCH PICTURE.
But this level of embarrassment is high enough for a wednesday night.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment