Friday, August 10, 2012

Update

I would like to take a moment to look towards the FYUUTCHAHH (future, for you educated people), where the grass is neon and everyone's too hopped up on happy pills to notice that sadness still exists.
Tomorrow will be awesome. That is my motto in life. You can borrow it if you want.

My future, as I see it, will consist of the following factors:

-Extra uni studies
-Stress/panic avoidance
-Money saving
-London travelling (!!!)
-Video making
-Boyfriend loving

That last part is definitely crucial enough to make the list.

The only thing that I can't seem to make myself look forward to is reading. I wonder what has happened to me. I wonder why I can't seem to make it past the first page of all the books I pick up.
My only hope right now is Enshadowed. The book I mentioned in my last post. And when I say MY ONLY HOPE, I really, truly mean it in that Star-Wars-Dramatic kind of way. Because reading is serious business.

I filmed a video today, but am unable to edit it because of spilled-water-on-my-laptop-because-I'm-an-idiot issues. (I really should not be allowed to own anything. At all.)
I say the words sex and slut a lot in this video. That might be something to look forward to.

//Girl in need of good news



No comments:

Post a Comment