Friday, August 17, 2012

The people who definitely aren't ME but LOOK LIKE ME according to people other than ME.

POST ABOUT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING AND ALL OF THAT OTHER STUFF!
Here we go.

Lately, people have been telling me I look like a lot of people. People that aren't me.
Let's go through a list of people that I apparently look like (other than myself, of course. I do, though, think I look somewhat like myself... from certain angles)

NUMBER 1:

Florence Welch (from Florence + The Machine)


Definitely don't own that shirt, though.

NUMBER 2:

Jennifer Morrison (from House M.D)


Definitely don't pose all sexy like that, though.

NUMBER 3:

Jayma friggin Mays (from Glee, or some'n like that)


Definitely don't have that fab hair, though.

NUMBER 4:

Kristen Connolly (from the movie I haven't seen: The Cabin in the Woods)


Definitely.... just don't, though. Right?


I look like none of these people.
Proof:




........


Gotz tah goh cut mah bangs naow.
Kisses.

4 comments:

  1. Allison Brie, där har du den verkliga sanningen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.mastcelebs.net/upload/Alison-Brie-1.jpg
      Jag gillar att du kämpar för att låta mig leva i en drömvärld. Du är fin du, Robin.

      Delete
  2. Actually Jayma Mays is a really good one too. You look like so many people.. or do they look like you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very existential question, Andy-pants. I choose to answer it by going: HUGGAHBUGGAH!!

      Delete